Saturday, January 19, 2008

Only an Attitude Remains...

I met up with these guys for 2 drinks. They literally forced me to party all night...

Kyle Parties more than Paris Hilton on a 6 day coke binge.

Lawrence is pretty much the most proffessional barman i know.

Arnold got these awesome biscuits for Claud from Paris

'That's how we roll!'


I went to chill at New Kent Road


Jodi got wasted when we played 'I've never...'
'I've never had sex in a church...'

Awesome drug rug steez.

Claud's uncle is bro's with 'George Butler'*

A gorgefest commenced...


I suck at drinking games...

Bruce bought me this (Buckfast) it didn't live up to expectations.


During the 'truth/dare' part of the evening Stacy gave this P.O.V a good look at her boobs

Bro's were over 'games' and just blazed...






Got back to the crib. Alex was baked...


*George Butler co-directed 'Pumping Iron' a documentary that launched Arnie's career as an actor

No comments: