Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Oh Vienna"...

Another Week in SE1... My blog's pretty much a party montage now...

I met Ollie at his crib so we could go find some place to get beers
We decided on the 'Rigg'. Guinness again was consumed...


Next Day...
We frequented 'Mama's'


We had to fill in our accomodation forms for next year. It's going to be me, Ollie, Phil and Matt. No one else wants to live with us due to our general rowdy nature and lack of hygiene...

As soon as Ollie went back to fake Croydon we ate his rad choclate weatabix minies


Later Phil and I opted for a macho stout drinking sesh


It got real macho...

Next Day...
This crue came over to get crunk before we went to astoria 2 to see 'Let's Bitter Cinema'

I got all 'Lord Byron' and decided on red wine

More bro's/ho's came over to the crib

I don't think i took this, but it looks kind of suspscious so i put it in here to stir Kyle related rumours...

Josh doesn't blog frequenty anymore, so I feel the interweb needs a certain degree of 'street pissing' photos



...

We made it to 'Push' the first band 'Jing Jang's Wang or some shit' were lame*

Dave was kicking before his set

Classic blog faces

Dave killed it on the drums.


I got so many photos of Maurice. I didn't put them all on because dave would send me more texts saying I have a man-crush on Maurice

Chris was pretty intense, he didn't knock enough people over this time though...

This guy couldn't sound check properly, I think he was concerntrating more on his image...


The rumours we true Maurice did shred like Eddie Van Halen

My camera couldn't capture the essence of Matt's epic moves. But he was awesome...

Me and Dave got down to some retro funk...

This guy in the background covered the whole Dance floor whilste dancing intensely in a vest with his shirt on his head...


Classic post-club-sub

Anthony got controversial at my flat then proceeded by passing out on my floor...


Next Day...
Me and Phil visited Starbucks, I was real hungover

We met these bro's and skated Whitesground and SB

Acordians are the raddest instruments ever



Why do these joggers insist on 'jogging' through the busiest areas in central?!


This cloud probably means I'm skating a 3rd of SB all week...
*'Jing Jang's Wang or some shit' wasn't the actual band's name, it wasn't that cool, it did contain the words Jing and Jang in though...

No comments: