Monday, March 3, 2008

When I was Drinking I could've been Thinking...

Events from the last week. I wrecked my foot so instead of skating I partied all week...

These brosephs invited me to Paul's party over at SE11



All the McClaren homies were hanging out at Paul's crib

There was a lack of glasses, so I drank masses of vodkat out of some random dude's sentimental family holiday mug...

It was Ali's birthday, he got crazy Birthday ho's!


Anthony drank vodkat out of a mug that i could've drowned in




Paul DJ'd, his set was epic... Morrissey sing alongs etc

We hung out at Ollie's to drink enough so I'd miss all my lectures the next day...

Next Day...
It was Ali's actual Birthday, we partied in D Block

Me and Sammy chilled on this inflatable sofa all night. Girls loved our Mac-Dad Sofa steez

Anthony's booze gut is awesome/epic

'Fake Nash'

Ollie hung out near hot Italian booty...
'Shwing!'


Phil ate all of the food at the party and jacked everyone's vodkat/whiskey. Repucussions are for pussies


Next Day...
We were epicly hungover again the next day

We had to deal with this shit the following day


On friday I hung out with Mums... We couldn't chill on Mother's day


Saturday I went to 'Afterskool' at LSE with a little crue

Sarah was stoked on Anthony's and my dance moves. She gave me that awesome shirt the next day too... Thanks Sarah!

Alex was perma stoned and had to go back to SE1 to smoke more blunts




Sunday I met Phil at Covent Garden. I was kind of hung over, so I was stoked on this 'vegstaurant'

Phil was pro-veggie!

See?!


Guinness stop...




Phil repped 'PFC' we eat that greasy junk everyday

This is all i own in our fridge...

An epic ice-cream/nuts/general junk food eating session commenced...


No comments: