Friday, April 4, 2008

Back to the Old House...

I returned to Leicester to visit some Bro's up there and generall skate and hang out. I didn't get many photos but here's what I managed to get...

I was stoked on being reunited with Harold (my dog)





After i took him on an epic countryside walk we had to hose him down cause he got all stinky...
Consequently resulting in my favourite photo ever taken!


I hung out with Talman a whole bunch when I was in Leicester...

We bought crazy beer and watched Nathan Barley at Talman's like back in the day. This was the first time Talman saw it.

Stoked!

We were all super stoked on this guy who has hair that looks like a really small novelty hat.

Talman is too metal... Meat is murder Talaman...

Apparently this thing is called a 'Camel - Back' it stores a ton of water in which you can drink through a tube, i think you wear it like a backpack. Talman rocked it on the bus and then in Boardroom.

I skated everyday that I was in Leicester which resulted in my toenail falling off. I was pretty bummed on that...

No comments: