Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Not a Bad Place to be...

Photo's from the last week or two...
I woke up totally dazed one afternoon, this was the only photo on my camera at this point...
It snowed in SE1, I think this was the day Chinese protestors gnarled on Redgrave carrying the Olympic Torch

Went to Covent Garden with Bossman. I saw this on the bus, Neckface is cool and shit but where's this guy's coverage?!


Backseat-Bus-Badmen





We hung out at HMV for a while, it was full of kids ditching school and comping us at video games

Bossman blogged his good fortune...

He found £5 on the floor in Central! He had to race a South African guy to grab it

Bossman's wardrobe collapsed under the weight of all his Metal/Animal Print tees

I don't have a TV that functions. So I just relieve my childhood on the internet instead

I learnt to cook Nachos
Bossman handling Business in NLT HQ

A Few Days Later I went next door to Sammy's to model for his photoshoot

His room/studio was rad


After Sammy shot some photo's we went to 'The Young Vic'
Ollie was there


Adam


This fire exit was suspended 10 ft in the air, I love those kind of fire exits


Matt (My flatmate next year)


After Y/V we went to Ollie's crib to party more and admire his new sofa setup which I didn't get any photos of

Ollie got wild and woke up his French flatmates, one of them came and shouted at everyone for waking them up, I don't she realised she had epic 'muff suck' with her sweatpants...


Ollie passed out when bro's were chillin' in his room...

These next few photo's are a result of Ollie passing early





I left Ollie, he was still like this

No comments: